Food is more than just nutrition - it’s an experience that’s the center of much of our lives. Food is culture, identity, family, and fellowship. It’s common ground and community. Food, in a word, is passion. That’s why at Ariel Pointe our menus are full of hearty, delicious food made from scratch and served with warm, friendly service.
Our passionate dining staff handcrafts each dining experience to feel like a multi-star restaurant every time. We also encourage our residents to help personalize our menus through the My Food portion of our signature Passion Program, and we offer plenty of comfortable gathering spaces in which to dine with loved ones - who, of course, are always welcome.
- Freshly prepared fare using the finest ingredients
- Restaurant-style dining, 3 times a day
- Specialized dietary monitoring
- Outdoor patio area for dining and gathering
- Casual bistro café with light snacks and beverages
- Private dining options